Rusia's Real Life Barbie Doll Is So Stunning That Her Parent's Don't Allow Her To Leave The House!


A lady from Russia who resembles like a real-life Barbie Doll is giving a heavy price for her incredible beauty.




Angelica Kenova, a 26-year-old model from Russia, is not allowed to go outside her house as her charm apparently attracts several dangers. Her parents are so protective of her that they never allow her to leave their house.


Angelica’s parents have regulated every phase of her life –  from her clothes to her diet to her exercise routine – in order to turn her into a walking, talking real-life Barbie Doll.


Angelica said:

“My parents called me “the princess.” They always bought me the best toys. They sent me to the most prestigious educational establishments around and took great care to protect me from any problems. You could say my parents gave me too much attention. I was not allowed to do anything without their say-so.”



It all began when she was just 6 years old. The model reported:


“I did not choose this image of a doll myself, my parents did. When I turned six, my mum started buying me collectible Barbie dolls and enthusiastically dressing me up like one.”


This has looked like it gone too far and one can only take a guess as to why her parents would choose to control their own flesh and blood to such an apparently inhumane social experiment.


Her parents watch over her like a hawk. In fact, her mother even accompanies her on dates. That is the reason why she still hasn’t had any boyfriends even though she is already 26 years old.


Strangely enough, her parents approve of her taking and uploading half-nked photos of herself online.




Angelica said:
“Growing up, my parents raised me like a princess and never let me go out, date boys or have the usual adult experiences. As a result, I am not fit for real life – I’m like a living doll.”


Her parents are so obsessed with making Angelica beautiful that they hired a personal trainer for her whose job is to ensure she maintains her figure.


Despite her near flawless facial features and unbelievably fit frame, Angelica revealed that she has never had any cosmetic surgery done on her body. She said:
“Cosmetic work is only necessary when an individual has serious faults with their face or body.”


The steep cost that she pays for looking so beautiful is almost unnerving. Just imagine the psychological turmoil she must be experiencing due to being cooped up and kept away from the rest of humanity.



She hopes one day to break free of her shackles and live the semblance of a normal life.


“Given how old I am, I should be independent but my parents insist I still live with them. I understand that it’s bad that my mother accompanies me on dates with me and I should be independent by now but I just can’t. I really love my family and I don’t want to upset them. If I ever decided to live apart or do something against their will, it would be a scandal.”


“My parents have kept me in a glass palace all my life but one day hopefully, I will be able to break free. It is never too late to start an independent life”


Want to see more of this real-life Barbie Doll? Follow her on Instagram. Check out her out on Facebook.

Source: DailyMail
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar