This Really Proud Grandfather Framed Granddaughter’s Gift. The Reason Why He Did This Will Surely Melt Your Heart



A loving grandfather won the hearts of several netizens after he framed his granddaughter's present to him. What was it? Money from her granddaughter's first paycheck.

Her grandchild, Celine Lopez, posted a photo of her grandpa’s framed money with her photo and a thoughtful message wherein he told why he framed the bills.




According to Celine, she gave her grandpa P200 from her first paycheck that she received from her internship at Colgate-Palmolive Philippines Inc. Though she didn’t imagine it was big enough, she was astonished to see that her grandpa thanked her for the gift so much. Her grandfather joyfully showed her frame when she visited her grandparent’s house.

Celine said:

“What I did wasn’t much but to my surprise, when I visited them again the next week my Lolo showed me what he framed and my heart suddenly felt so full. What hit me, even more, was the look on his face when he was showing it to me, that look was worth way more than anything I could ever give him.”


Celine also experienced that in the past, her parents were striving to financially help their family. In spite of this, her grandparents gave them with a warm and comfortable home. Moreover, even though her parents now had their own house, her grandparents still gave help when they needed it.
“They continuously gave and gave unconditionally and without asking for anything in return,” Celine said.



Celine’s post went viral as it was really so heartwarming. In an interview with a local blog news site, she shared the netizens’ reactions also came as a shock to her but her Lolo’s response was all she needed.


Celine narrated:



“When giving some of what I got to my Lolo, I honestly had no idea it would make that much of an impact on him. I didn’t think too much about it really, doing what I did felt just like instinct, the least I could do to someone who’s given me so much.”

“I tweeted that picture because I couldn’t contain my emotions and the reactions from people online definitely gave me the shock of my life. But honestly, the reaction my Lolo had is all I really need.”

So sweet! Do you have or do you know any grandparents who are as sweet as this Lolo? Share their stories with us in the comments field below!

Source: TNP
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar